General Musings: How I let Buzzfeed predict our future.

It is a well-known fact that I read Buzzfeed. I read Buzzfeed WAAAAAY too much. (I also have been stuck in Reddit spirals that last for hours - but that's a rant for another day 😆). When I am Buzzfeeding (yes, that is a verb - don't judge), I tend to take all of the ridiculous quizzes because I really enjoy the lulz. I mean, they are incredible, truth revealing quizzes. 😉 Due to these quizzes, I now know which My Little Pony I am (Applejack), what Texan city I should move to (Fort Worth apparently), I am most like Louise Belcher from Bob's Burgers, and I am an oatmeal raisin cookie. Guys, these quizzes are amazeballs - mainly because they are capable of helping me turn my bad days into good days. 😊

Anyways, from time to time I find quiz gold! I'll send the quiz to Seth to have him (errrhhmm force him to) waste 2 minutes of his time to complete the quiz. We laugh about the answers and then go about our day. Mostly. Today I stumbled on this gem: Buzzfeed Quiz Time Waster of the Day! For those of you who didn't click that quiz link; the title of the quiz is "Respond to these kid questions and we'll tell you how many children you will have." Currently there isn't much for us to be actively doing during adoption process, so WHY NOT?!?! 😉

Now, I take this quiz and chuckle at a lot of the questions/answers and my results are below:

This is a normal result. Because I am normal. 😆

Now, Seth takes this quiz and gets THESE RESULTS:

Someone please help me get my chin off the ground. This is NOT NORMAL!! 😆

Of course, this is all for the giggles. But, it really makes me wonder, what were his answers on this quiz that gave him 7!!! kids?!?! Gah!!

Obviously we will be grateful for any number of children which we are blessed with. But, even if Buzzfeed doesn't know it, this quiz helped cheer up two future adoptive parents from the monotony of waiting and praying for good news. 💜

I hope y'all have had wonderful weekends! The weather is really starting to turn into spring. (Fingers crossed). If you ever need something to cheer you up, try taking some ridiculous Buzzfeed quizzes - at least you can chuckle and roll your eyes at the silliness. 😁

As always, thank you all for checking in with us and joining us in this journey. We appreciate all of the constant love and support!

All of our love, 💜
Shana and Seth 


Comments

Popular Posts